* What personally identifiable information is collected online;
* What organization is collecting the information;
* How the information is used;
* With whom the information may be shared;
* What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
* What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company's control; and
* How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Privacy is very important to is us at Chat4Charity.net. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact Chat4Charity.net by sending an email to email@example.com.
1. Age verification of all participates: Entry to this Site requires age verification. Chat4Charity.net requires all Clients and users to be at least eighteen (18) years old to use any area of the Chat4Charity.net Site and requires all Clients and users agree to the terms of the Age Verification Agreement. Minors (under 18 years of age) are not eligible to use Chat4Charity.net.
2. Online Security and Data Encryption: Chat4Charity.net has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which digitally encrypts your information as it is transferred from your computer to Chat4Charity.net. All sensitive areas of our website are protected through our 256 bit SSL encrption provided and authorized by Starfield Secure Certification Authority.
We take the following measures to protect user information once the Site receives it:
* Chat4Charity.net Staff has limited and controlled access to Client information;
* Measures have been taken so that servers and the data stored thereon are in a secure physical location;
* Security software is used where Chat4Charity.net determines it to be both appropriate and cost effective;
* Chat4Charity.net Staff are monitored to ensure professionalism and compliance;
* Chat4Charity.net security procedures are quality-assured weekly.
Although we strive to keep your personal information secure, no security measures are absolute and fool-proof and there is always a possibility that a security breach could occur, resulting in the release of a Client's data or information.
3. Information Chat4Charity.net Collects: Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth and efficient experience while you're using Chat4Charity.net's website services, and to keep you informed of opportunities available on those services.
This allows us to provide services and features that are designed to meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier and quicker. We do not share any Client information with outside entities.
When you register with Chat4Charity.net using our online registration form, we may collect your email address, Client name, real name, password, phone number and other personal information listed in the registration form.
Your Client name is used throughout Chat4Charity.net to identify you to other Clients. Therefore, you should be aware that if you use your real name as your Client name, this information will be visible to others who visit the Site.
Because we connect Clients by telephone, we require you to enter a valid telephone number to connect with other Clients through Chat4Charity.net. At no time will we share your telephone number with any other Clients with whom you communicate.
Because Chat4Charity.net initiates all calls, other Clients cannot see your telephone number - not even with Caller ID. Although the Chat4Charity.net system maintains the connection between the two parties, we do not monitor or record the content of any calls unless mandated by law.
Just to further clarify - no other Client on Chat4Charity.net will have access to view your private number.
Chat4Charity.net also facilitates communication among Clients through our on-site Private Mail system. Messages sent via e-message are identified only by your Client name. All message sent through our Private Mail system are protected through our secure SSL.
Chat4Charity.net uses your IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Generally, IP addresses tell us the location from which a person is connecting to us, what service provider the person is using and which parts of the Site the Site user is visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that your session will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous.
Chat4Charity.net strictly enforces and requires that all Clients comply with its Anti-Spam Policy.
Chat4Charity.net may also disclose your personal information to appropriate authorities and to banks associated with your Client account in order to prevent or report suspected fraud and illegal activities, in order to prevent harm to any persons or if Chat4Charity.net believes in good faith that the law requires it. In some cases, the government can compel the disclosure of information about you, and Chat4Charity.net will need to comply.
5. Client Account Cancellation Procedures:
If you decide you would like to cancel your Client account on Chat4Charity.net, you will need to do one of the following:
Send us an email - including your Client name and email address - you can do this through our contact form.